My custom domain name keeps on redirecting to my old host service provider instead of Netlify

I had my site files store on this domain (https://kind-dubinsky-6fdf92.netlify.app/resume)
later I decided to use my old domain(www.mbusiseni.com) that I bought from GoDaddy hosted on Firebase. My question is how do i get my domain name(mbusiseni.com) to be hosted directly by Netlify instead of getting redirected Firebase. On Firebase I deleted my repo but for what ever reason I get redirect to firebase (404) page. GoDaddy asked after me to talk to Netlify support for the issue after they updated my DNS pointers on their server .Can anyone help? please

Hey @mbhele

When I visit mbusiseni.com I am redirected to www.mbusiseni.com. This site IS served by Netlify.

If you are not seeing the site you have deployed to Netlify, you may have a local cache issue on your device, and/or network. This is what I see:

Coelmay, Thanks a lot! I just realize that clear my cookies data. Thanks again for your quick reply

" you are not seeing the site you have deployed to Netlify, you may have a local cache issue on your device, and/or network. This is what I see:"

I agree!