Membership section

Hi guys :slight_smile:

I need your help. I need to build a simple login section for my computer service repair shop, where users can enter their phone number/email/username and then they are directed to a page where they can check the status of their repair(when the computer was received, what’s being fixed, when they can pickup their workstation etc.). I was thinking pulling the data from a Google Sheet or maybe Airtable. What tools can I use to build this?

Thank you in advance :pray:

At a high level I might recommend using functions (Functions overview | Netlify Docs) to do the data storage/retrieval (you can probably even find a good example to start from here: Functions examples - Netlify Functions , and you might consider identity (Authenticate users with Netlify Identity | Netlify Docs) to authenticate.

You could also consider using faunadb to handle storage instead of google docs: Announcing the FaunaDB Add-on for Netlify

Our staff won’t have any more specific recommendations on tooling but maybe other community members will :slight_smile:

1 Like