Enquiry for Charity Usage

Hello there, I am building a better version for GitHub - OysterD3/malaysia-404: A javascript for Malaysia 404 page
A simple javascript for Malaysian’s 404 page to display missing kids, adults, and pets.
Currently, the data was scraped from the official police website, and the website itself is volatile. I am planning to build my database with Google Sheet.

I wonder if Netlify could provide me with such a service for free, hosting a simple form and submitting it to Google Sheet, and serverless function to retrieve random list to the script.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks!

Hey there @OysterD3! :wave:

Welcome to the Netlify Forums :slight_smile:

I don’t believe Netlify has yet announced any kind of non-profit / charity hosting tier, but there is an open-source mechanism you may want to look at:

Beyond that though, I think my question would be: what features beyond Netlify’s free tier are you in need of? Netlify has a huge amount of functionality available for free to do the things I believe you described on their free tier.

Hope that helps!

Jon

2 Likes

Hi there, @OysterD3 :wave:

Welcome to the Netlify Forums, and thanks so much for reaching out!

Seconding what @jonsully shared above, the tasks that you outlined above are possible on the free tier. Can you please outline what features beyond the free tier you are in need of?