How to fix 404 page not found error when i submitted the form

Please help. I am trying to create netlify form using next js. And also i read the doc but after applying many ways i got the page not found error. But why?
Can anyone give me the perfect solution?

What doc did you read?

This Support Guide is the first port of call to debug any forms issues. Please start here and work through these resources!

We also recommend trying to search the forums or look at topics tagged Netlify forms if you haven’t already - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else!

If you are still having problems, please provide more information such as what you have already tried, and a link to your live form etc :slight_smile:

@SamO
Thanks for reply! :slightly_smiling_face:

i have read this one

OK, that’s nice to hear, but irrelevant to our work here :slight_smile:

Please read the one Sam sent, since it describes both how to debug, and how to ask for help if your debugging fails :slight_smile:

Hello @fool Thanks for your reply.
But I tried a lot of times, and still, it gives me the same error

Can you please share a link to your live form as well as the error you are getting? Your site name would also be helpful

Hello @SamO Thanks for your reply
Here is the link, and the form is on the contact menu: https://master--lambent-arithmetic-ba11ab.netlify.app/

Also, it worked fine when I created a separate Form using Next js. But when I deployed my original website, the Form did not work.

@SamO Did you find any solution :slight_smile:

Hi @Azmir,

It seems the site has been deleted. Can you provide us a link to the new URL?