How to convert wordpress website to Netlify?

Hi,
I’ve created a website 4 months ago with the help of WordPress CMS. But I am so worried about my website speed. My website speed is very slow and I put all efforts to Increase wordpress website speed but not getting any positive impact on speed. Some of my friends suggest me to move from wordpress to Netlify CMS, it’s very fast. As I am newbie in Netlify and I don’t know how to use it and how I can move from wordpress to Netlify. Please can any one help me how I can convert my Wordpress website to Netlify Platform? Is there any guide article from where I can get help? website URL: https://fasterapk.com

Support help needed.
Thank,

Hey there! Netlify deploys static sites so you need to convert your existing Wordpress pages into those that use a Static Site generator (SSG). You can learn how to do this online.

To be clear, I would check over the Netlify Terms of Service since deploying your site may be a violation:

Netlify does not allow any of the following content, or links to such content, to be published on the Service on:

• Pirated software sites, including cracking programs or cracking program archives.

Hi, @Amelia_Belli. I am a member of Netlify’s support team and @kylesloper is correct about the site content. The site in question does not comply with our terms of service and therefore cannot be hosted at Netlify.

1 Like