How do I make a new published production deploy to become the actual live-website?

Hi,

I am using netlify to host the static website for hostageitalia.it

I added some content to the website and uploaded a new deploy to
sharp-raman-148cef.netlify.app

If I go to Sites and select sharp-raman-148cef the production deploys panel shows the new version of the site from May 2 is published.
However, the domain hostageitalia.it still displays the previous deploy from April 5.

Could you provide me with any info what I have to do to make the new production deploy go live?

Hey @H_ITA,
I think you’re close! I don’t see that hostageitalia.it is the custom domain for the site sharp-raman-148cef.netlify.app. You’ll want to add it as the custom domain by clicking the button here and following the instructions in the UI:

Let us know if that fixes things for you!

Hey @jen,

thank you for your reply! When I try to add www.hostageitalia.it as the custom domain I receive the response “Another site is already using this domain”. It´s really the old version of sharp-raman-148cef.netlify.app from April 5 that the domain seems to remain linked to. The URL sharp-raman-148cef.netlify.app displays the updated site from May 2, but www.hostageitalia.it keeps showing the April 5 versionof sharp-raman-148cef.netlify.app.

I am not using A Git repository with the site. Could that be a reason the updated version is not linked to the custom domain? Any other ideas what I could do?

Hey there,

On this same page, Netlify App, you can see your deploys. The last deploy has been published - there is no later version of the site. You’ll need to manually deploy again to update the site!