Hello everyone,

I am having issues with my deployment and am getting the following error:
9:40:38 PM: Started saving boot dependencies
9:40:38 PM: Finished saving boot dependencies
9:40:38 PM: Started saving go dependencies
9:40:38 PM: Finished saving go dependencies
9:40:42 PM: Error running command: Build script returned non-zero exit code: 1
9:40:42 PM: Failing build: Failed to build site
9:40:42 PM: failed during stage ‘building site’: Build script returned non-zero exit code: 1
9:40:42 PM: Finished processing build request in 1m41.271985143s
My Gatsby site work fine locally.
Here is the link to the code

Would appreaciate any help as I am really stuck:(

Hey @anon79504182, welcome :slight_smile: sorry to hear you’re running into this. We’ll need your Netlify url and a link to the failing deploy so we can dig in further. Can you also please share your build settings? You’ll want something like this:

hi there, can you post your package.json please? The command you are mentioning in the UI needs to match what is defined in the package.json needs to match the tooling you are trying to run.

thanks for that! it all looks correct, actually. And when i pulled your site, i can see this:

what are you seeing?

can you link us to one of those failed deploys so we can read through the error log, please?

i’m going to guess the problem is one of your dependencies not playing well with another one, or, it is this problem:

Sounds like you’re up and running (:partying_face:) since removing that plugin from your Gatsby config, but the issue may have been (reading your package.json) that you hadn’t installed the plugin yet: npm install --save node-sass gatsby-plugin-sass

Please give a shout if we can help with anything else!