Deletion of Netlify Account

Dear Netlify Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request the deletion of my Netlify account.

I recently signed up for an account but unfortunately, I made a mistake during the registration process. As a result, I would like to delete my account and start fresh.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I appreciate your understanding and assistance in this matter.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this request.

Best regards,
Lina

P.S: the gmail I used ( dalila.fares.d@gmail.com )

Hi :wave:t6: ,

Thanks for reaching out. You can delete your account in the UI.

→ To delete your user account, click on your avatar at the top right and select User settings . Scroll to the bottom to click the red Delete user button.

I don’t have a UI. I’m still at this step. I don’t want to continue, so please help me delete my account.

Hi @linavamp :wave:t6: , your account was automatically marked as spam in an effort to crack down on potential fraudulent behaviour. Please see our VP of security response regarding this.

In the second screenshot you submitted you can verify yourself with stripe to unlock your account. Please follow the prompts to upload a copy of your ID so we can be sure you are legitimate. Please view a list of acceptable documentation for your country here.. If you are not prompted to do this please submit a support ticket and mark the reason as “signup/login”.

Thank you. I understand all of this but I want my account to deleted, I don’t want to continue all of these procedures. If it’s possible please delete my account.

okay that’s fine. Well since your site is spammed there is no purpose in deleting it so you’ll just remained marked as Spam.

Alright, but is there no chance to delete my account and not remain as spam ?

No. If you don’t intend to use our platform you won’t really need for your account to not be marked as spam.

Thank you for your help !