I am converting a website from Nuxt to Sveltekit.
Everything works well locally but when I push the code to Github and deploy on Netlify, there is a problem with styling:
- styling only partially loads;
- …scoped CSS from components and pages partially loads;
- …styling from global.css does not load; and
- …custom font (via global.css) does not load.
Again, everything works fine and looks good locally.
- saved at src > styles > global.css
- linked in head of app.html file:
No errors or issues seen in build logs.
This is what it should look like (running locally):
Grateful for any assistance / suggestions…