CSP Intergration not working

Hello Netlify Support,

I am encountering an issue with my Next.js application hosted on a Pro account on Netlify, where I am unable to integrate Content Security Policy (CSP) correctly. Despite configuring the CSP using the plugin in the netlify.toml file and/or enabling integration from the Netlify site settings, the nonce attribute is not being applied to my scripts.

Here are the steps I’ve taken and the issues I’ve encountered:

1. Configured CSP Plugin: I have added the necessary configuration for the CSP plugin in my netlify.toml file, expecting it to automatically set nonces for my scripts.
  2. Enabled Integration from Netlify Site: I have also tried enabling CSP integration directly from my Netlify site dashboard, assuming it would manage the nonces.
  3. No Nonce Set: Despite these configurations, there is no nonce set to the scripts when I inspect the deployed site, and it behaves as if CSP is not enabled at all.
  4. No Logs in Functions: The CSP settings appear in the Functions section of my Netlify dashboard, but there are no logs or errors indicating what might be going wrong.

I am looking for guidance on why the nonce is not being set and how to resolve this issue. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the hassle! When you have a chance, can you confirm whether each of these criteria are currently met? Namely:

• The request method is GET
  • The content-type response header starts with text/html
  • The path of the request is satisfied by the path config option, and not included in the excludedPath config option

Looking forward to hearing from you!