Copy of your DNS records

Hello, here is the link to my Netlify site: mellifluous-rugelach-67c4a2.Netlify.app

Would you be able to provide me with a copy of my complete DNS Records?
My Domain i’m looking to have DNS Record of my website is: www.pippalee.com

For my issue, I want to integrate Ezoic with my site. Therefore, I have to point my nameservers to Ezoic nameservers in order to accomplish the integration. However, when I do that they aren’t able to have the same DNS Record, which leads to the website going down.

I’ve contacted their support, so I’m trying to get a copy of DNS records from you in compliance with their request. This will enable me to check by myself or with the team Ezoic which DNS Records are outdated after the integration is complete and have those updated so that my site stays up without interruption in the downtime.

I hope this all makes sense to you.

Looking forward to your assistance.

Hi, @Shaheryar007. There are two ways to configure custom domains at netlify:

“Netlify DNS” means using Netlify itself as the DNS service and “external DNS” is when any other DNS service is used.

You cannot copy the existing DNS records as they are special NETLIFY and NETLIFYv6 type records (and we have a support guide about those here).

When not using Netlify DNS, the external DNS instructions are the correct instructions. For this site and domain the DNS records required would look like this:

pippalee.com.          1800  IN  A     75.2.60.5
www.pippalee.com.      1800  IN  CNAME mellifluous-rugelach-67c4a2.netlify.app.

If there are other questions or concerns, please let us know.