I created a new site in the last few days (objective-raman-c1ee02.netlify.app) and it is successfully deploying at one DNS record but not the other. I’m using a custom domain from GoDaddy, but Netlify is managing DNS and I changed the nameservers accordingly. There is no indication on Netlify that anything is going wrong with my deployment or with the domains.
When I go to my site at www.whatworksforparents.com, everything looks fine. However, when I go to whatworksforparents.com, I see either ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED or a GoDaddy page – although if I switch from Chrome to Safari both domains seem to be working. I’ve tried clearing my browsing history on Chrome but I still have this problem.
When I first set up my custom domain on Netlify yesterday, I was also having this problem. Then it seemed to fix itself, so I assumed it was a timing issue with the nameservers/DNS initial setup. But now it’s happening again, and since I don’t see any errors anywhere, I’m not sure how to begin troubleshooting.