Can't renew my domain

@shiftraza We just got that domain renewed for you! Your receipt is under Billing when you log in to Netlify.

Thanks a lot!
Appreciate it.

Hey @laura Iā€™m having the same problem where my domain is not auto-renewing. Could you please help me out?

hey @thecodingaviator - which domain is this regarding?

Hey @perry , sfcmun.org

Thanks! I just got it renewed for you, and you should have received an invoice for $14.99. You may have gotten two charge notices - I accidentally queued the charge twice, but managed to void one transaction before it was actually charged. There may be two pending charges shown, but only one should complete.

Still do check your statement end of next week after the charges have settled, and in case you see two, let me know and Iā€™ll get a refund issued!

Hey, I just got my statement. My card has been charged only once. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

great. thanks for letting us know!

Hi Netlify team,
Iā€™m having the same problem and canā€™t renew my domain that recently expired. The domain is goldcoasthandymanandrenovations.com
Hoping that you can renew it for me.
Thanks, Ben

Hi, @ben_js, and thanks for getting in touch.

We have sent you an email to the email address associated with your Netlify account, and weā€™ll communicate with you through that email to continue resolving this issue. (Please note that for security reasons, we will not contact you at email addresses not listed in your Netlify account.)

Also, please let us know with a reply here if you donā€™t receive a message from us.

All sorted now, thanks so much for your help!

Hello Laura please help me out iā€™m stuck from 3 days iā€™ve same issue for my domain is Result 2020

@aricroy, that site doesnā€™t appear to be hosted on netlify?

Hello! I have the same problem here, please kindly check innovationbattlefield.com

Hi, @zhorifmaulana, we can still renew this domain name. Would you please confirm that you understand you will be charge $14.99 for the renewal and that this will renew the domain though 2021-10-05?

Understood. But, I donā€™t know the mechanism to pay for the renewal, or I can say that I donā€™t see options to proceed for the paymentā€¦

Hello, Iā€™ve renewed my cc information, but my domain hasnā€™t renewed yet, could you help me to solve it? innovationbattlefield.com

Hi, @zhorifmaulana. The custom domain has been renewed and is working correctly now when tested.

If there are other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Hi, sorry but I have let my domain expire and would like to renew it- the domain name is pandanuscoastal.com

If you could let me know what I need to do to get it renewed then that would be great.

Thank you

Hi, @vpnoosa. There is still time to renew the domain if you want to do so.

Iā€™ve sent you a separate email to confirm the renewal process. Please reply to that email (or reply here to let us know if you do not receive the email we have just sent you).