Can’t remove credit card

Hey @tedlee,

We’ve removed your payment method.

@farhana3996,

Your account seemed to have multiple payment methods (in our backend). Since we were not sure which one you did not want, we’ve removed both for now. Feel free to add the correct one.

Hello, Can you guys please remove my credit card too, our app name is theredapefamily and team name is CFNetlify, thanks

Hi, guys. Can you please also remove my credit card. I’m logged by GitHub, nickname Wordllban, team name is RedDuck

Hey there, @Wordllban :wave

Thanks for reaching out. The best step here is to replace your current card with a different card, as it looks like you have a pending bill that will come up in 22 days. If you have further questions, please follow up here.

How did I get this billing? :disappointed_relieved: As I see it’s extra seat in Pro plan thats Effective from Jul 21 to Aug 22, 2022. But I switched to starter plan with no extra seats, after pro plan billing that I have paid. Currently, I have no extra seats in use and free starter plan. In addition, current billing period runs from Jul 23 to Aug 23.

Hey there, @Wordllban :wave:

Thanks for following up. Apologies about this! Yesterday it appeared as though you were in our systems on a Pro plan, which is what the charge would have been for. We have removed your credit card for you!

Hey, there.
I want to remove my credit card.
My team name is sansan-ios’s team.

:wave: @sansan-ios
Your credit card has been removed.

1 Like

Could you please remove my card from my client’s account as we no longer work for them? The email of the account:

pauka@markwingman.sk

Thank you

Hi @bublinec,

Thanks for reaching out! The card has been removed from the account.

1 Like