Build Failure with Nextjs Project

Everything works locally, but I’m having build failures. For some reason it appears it can’t resolve the following path. The Netlify site is: Netlify App

Error: Export encountered errors on following paths:

6:32:22 PM: 	/posts/[slug]
6:32:22 PM:     at /opt/build/repo/node_modules/next/dist/export/index.js:397:19
6:32:22 PM:     at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
6:32:22 PM:     at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
6:32:22 PM:     at async Span.traceAsyncFn (/opt/build/repo/node_modules/next/dist/trace/trace.js:79:20)
6:32:22 PM:     at async /opt/build/repo/node_modules/next/dist/build/index.js:999:17
6:32:22 PM:     at async Span.traceAsyncFn (/opt/build/repo/node_modules/next/dist/trace/trace.js:79:20)
6:32:22 PM:     at async /opt/build/repo/node_modules/next/dist/build/index.js:875:13
6:32:22 PM:     at async Object.build [as default] (/opt/build/repo/node_modules/next/dist/build/index.js:55:25)

hi there, i see the same error as you do, sadly.

my first inclination is to ask if that path exists as is? should the brackets [] be there? it is definitely this path that is breaking the build, so, there isn’t tons i can advise apart from “investigate and fix the path”. :neutral_face: sorry i don’t have better news for you at this time.