Broken link or entered a URL that doesn’t exist on this site

I have an error, when deploying the app from github. The site is published successfully, when I go to the link it says : “Looks like you’ve followed a broken link or entered a URL that doesn’t exist on this site” .… Could you help?

Hi @Sergogan,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Netlify Support Forums!

You’ll want to add a base directory to your Build Settings, as it appears the project is in a subdirectory and not in the root of the repository. Could you try adding Business-card as the base directory on your build settings?

You can read more here:

Let us know if that works for you.

Hi Melvin,
Thank you for respond.
Same problem with Business-card, when I do manual deploys it works, but when I do Deploys from GitHub it doesn’t work.

Hi @Serjogan,

I’m still showing that the Base directory: setting is blank and not set to Business-card. You’ll want to configure the Build Settings as follows:

Once you’ve updated the setting, please redeploy (by clicking on Trigger deploy) and let us know if you’re still seeing issues.

I updated the setting but still not working .

Go here: Netlify App → Click on Trigger deploy → Click on Deploy site

It’s working now. Should I do this for every deploys if it doesn’t work in proper way ?

For this site, unless you change something drastically, you don’t have to do this again.