Netlify Support Forums
"Authentication Error Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account."
Admin
authentication
nathanmartin
June 9, 2025, 2:27am
2
@SoustinRoy
To create a support ticket with the right team at Netlify:
Read and follow this
Support Guide
→
https://answers.netlify.com/t/support-guide-help-i-cant-login-to-my-netlify-account/119360
show post in topic
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
Authentication Error Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account
Support
hugo
7
568
May 9, 2025
Unable to verify account
Admin
authentication
,
netlify-newbie
1
147
June 11, 2025
I have the same issue. Signed up on Netlify today using my github as login. But I only get this message when I try to login:
Admin
support-guide
1
343
April 12, 2024
Account Verification Failed
Support
authentication
3
333
June 5, 2024
Authentication Problem
Support
authentication
2
110
March 28, 2025