Assistance Needed with Netlify Account Access

Dear Netlify Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to seek assistance with accessing my Netlify account. I have been encountering some difficulties while attempting to sign up and log in, and I would greatly appreciate your help in resolving these issues.

Here is a summary of the problems I’ve been facing:

1. GitHub Sign-up/Login: When attempting to sign up with GitHub, the application informed me that I already have an account. However, when I tried to log in using my GitHub credentials, I encountered the same error message.

2. Email Sign-up/Login:vAfter attempting to sign up via email, the verification link in the email I received expired almost instantly. Following the app’s suggestion to reset my password, I successfully did so but found that my account is currently suspended.

I have attempted to address these issues using two different email addresses: hudeen09@gmail.com
and salahuud@gmail.com.

I am currently in the midst of following a tutorial on developing a static website and accessing my Netlify account is crucial for me to continue and complete the course successfully.

Could you please assist me in resolving these account access issues? Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Hiya thanks for reaching out! I have escalated your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket # 228266