"A DNS zone for this domain already exists under a different account" error creating DNS zone for "steamrollers.at"

Dear Support-Team,

“A DNS zone for this domain already exists under a different account” error creating DNS zone for “steamrollers.at”

I think there is an issue with this domain’s nameserver.

Months ago we tried to add the domain at the account of an friend, but he sent me an screenshot of his domains added to his account and it appears to be missing from his account as well. So I can not add the domain to my account. Could some one please reset this DNS settings on this domain. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Also, thanks for doing your work at these hard times right now, I know home office is not always easy.

Stay healthy and stay at home.

Cheers,
Lukas

Hi Lucas,

Someone named Jan Peer purchased that domain using our service and it is already configured in their account. No issue except they set it up already, so you cannot.

We’d have to work with Jan to change the settings on it.

Let us know if you don’t know them, and we’ll try getting in touch to see if they agree that we can transfer to your control.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the fast reply :slight_smile:

Yes I know Jan Peer Stöcklmair, he is a colleague of mine. But the problem is that the domain does not show up on his account either. Here is a screenshot of his domains

This is a picture of all the domains configured in Jan Peer’s Domain Dashboard. Can you please help us out on this?

Hi there, are you still having this issue? When I go to Netlify App, I see steamrollers.at listed there. Please let us know if so- we’d be happy to keep digging.