When I run netlify dev at the terminal, I get this error message "still waiting on run dependencies: dependency: wasm-instantiate (end of list)"

Hello,
I am trying to build a netlify server application for my portfolio and I ran into this problem.
Any insights to go about solving this will be very helpful.

Thanks!

hi lawson, sorry you are having trouble. Could you share which version of dev you are currently using?

Hello Perry, thank you for replying. I was using the version prior to netlify-cli version 3.29.5 before the recent update. Now, the command runs perfectly on my terminal. But something happened again, I ran into another bug which reads thus;

{“level”:“error”,“message”:“End - Error:”}
{“errorMessage”:“Task timed out after 10.00 seconds”,“errorType”:“TimeoutError”,“stackTrace”:[“new TimeoutError (C:\Users\Imedia\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\netlify-cli\node_modules\lambda-local\build\lib\utils.js:110:28)”,“Context. (C:\Users\Imedia\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\netlify-cli\node_modules\lambda-local\build\lib\context.js:110:19)”,“listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:554:17)”,“processTimers (internal/timers.js:497:7)”],“level”:“error”}
Response with status 500 in 14875 ms.

I read from some other sources that this could be solved by downgrading the current netlify-cli version to 2.27.0.
I am fairly new to netlify functions but I wish to implement this for a new project I am working on. Thanks a lot.

hey lawson,

that sounds frustrating. would you mind filing an issue here so that the team can investigate?