Vuetify form with Nuxt.js recognized by Netlify, but no form submissions

I have been trying to make Forms work since a couple of days now, and I am at the end of my rope. Everything seems to be done right on my side. I am statically generating the site with Nuxt and Vuetify, the form is recognized in the Netlify admin, the hidden input field is added to the form, and all inputs have name tags. But when I submit a form two things seem to go wrong:

• My thank you page fails to load, and a netlify page comes instead. Refreshing the page causes the thank you page to appear
  • No form submissions are successful, not even to spam folder

The only thing I can think of is that the Vuetify generated form is too deeply nested, but never had that be an issue with any other services/tech in the past. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Netlify instance name: https://vedum-utkast-78c96d.netlify.com/

Repo: GitHub - vedum-minishop/vedum-hjemmeside

Did you use the search before posting?
Yes, and I’ve made sure I’ve done everything in this post: Search results for 'common issue' - Netlify Support Forums?

hi there, how frustrating. Let’s see what we can do to get this working!

First, lets do some sanity checks. Did you read these guides?

Hi @perry. Thanks a lot for responding. Yeah, I ran across that in guide and in the topic I linked. Didn’t implement though, as I was under the impression that this does not apply to statically rendered sites. I am using Nuxt universal app mode, and building to static (yarn generate) and deploying the dist directory.

…and it works now!! Thanks.

I added the hidden input field, and that did the trick. I think I tried that in the past, but didn’t use form name as value.

1 Like

awesome!! glad its working!!

1 Like