Hi jake you’ll need to follow the instructions outlined in this guide.
SamO
14
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| " Authentication Error Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. " - I have not receive the verification link | 46 | 5370 | June 24, 2024 | |
| Hi there! I’m new here, I tried to sign up with my github account but got this message: | 1 | 165 | May 2, 2024 | |
| Authentication Error Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account | 3 | 447 | December 16, 2024 | |
| Authentication errors from my account | 2 | 222 | June 11, 2024 | |
| Account flagged | 1 | 141 | December 28, 2024 |