URGENT: Account Suspended Unexpectedly - All Live Production Websites Down

Hi Netlify Team and Community,

My account was suddenly suspended today without any warning or suspicious activity. The suspension occurred right after I attempted to deploy a new TanStack project. When I tried to log back in, I was greeted with an “account suspended” message.

Because of this suspension, all of my live production websites are currently down, causing major disruption.

I have already submitted a request via the official contact form, but I have not received a response yet. Given that this is impacting live production applications, this situation is extremely urgent.

Could a Netlify support representative or admin please review my account status and help restore access as soon as possible?

Thank you for your assistance.

Hey @HiAbduul thanks for reaching out and sincere apologies for the hassle! It looks like this was resolved in the internal thread, but please don’t hesitate to get back in touch if there is anything else we can assist with.

Hi @marcus.little,

Thanks for following up! My account has been reinstated and everything is back online now. Appreciate the support.

My account has been suspended for no reason

My email id - 10minastro@gmail.com

Please resurrect it as I have a website with a certain domain name. If possible delete it completely or give it back.

I shall be very thankful to you

Subject: Urgent – Account Suspension Impacting Live Sites

Hi Netlify Team & @marcus.little ,

My account was unexpectedly suspended today right after deploying a new TanStack project. This has taken down all my production sites, causing major disruption.

Please review my account and restore access urgently.

Thank you for your prompt assistance.

Best,
Kavin

Subject: Urgent – Account Suspension Impacting Live Sites

Hi Netlify Team & @marcus.little ,

My account was unexpectedly suspended today right after deploying a new TanStack project. This has taken down all my production sites, causing major disruption.

Please review my account and restore access urgently.

Thank you for your prompt assistance.

Best,
Kavin

hey @Kavin thanks for reaching out and apologies for the hassle. It looks like this has been resolved on the internal thread, but let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

hey @pratyushpctebtech20 your account has been reinstated. Apologies for the hassle!

Bantu proses penarikan [quote=“HiAbduul, post:1, topic:166652”]

* #1087644

[/quote

]

Subject: Urgent – Account Suspension Impacting Live Sites

Hi Netlify Team & @marcus.little ,

My account was unexpectedly suspended 3 weeks ago. This has taken down all my production sites, causing major disruption. I tried reaching out and got no feedback.

Please review my account and restore access urgently.

Thank you.

hey @Scythe, thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the hassle! I’ve just reinstated your account. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Hey @marcus.little , same thing happened to my account, it got suspended without any warning and all my websites are down.

I’m also unable to access my original account through GitHub. I get an “This email is already in use” error, while the email associated with my GitHub account takes me to a separate Netlify account that was created around 2 months ago and is completely empty.

I’ve already contacted Netlify Support, but I’m still waiting for a response. Could you please look into this matter and help resolve the issue as soon as possible? All my websites are currently down because of this.

GitHub username: vaishali785
Affected site: vaishali-creations.netlify.app
Netlify Internal ID: 01M2QCV1BTK71BBDKAG2C3QTCY

Hi,

My primary Netlify account got suspended without any warning and all my websites are down.

I’m also unable to access my original account through GitHub. I get an “This email is already in use” error, while the email associated with my GitHub account takes me to a separate Netlify account that was created around 2 months ago and is completely empty.

I’ve already contacted Netlify Support, but I’m still waiting for a response. Could a staff member please look into this matter and help resolve the issue as soon as possible? All my websites are currently down because of this.

GitHub username: vaishali785
Affected site: vaishali-creations.netlify.app
Netlify Internal ID: 01M2QCV1BTK71BBDKAG2C3QTCY
Ticket ID: #1115569

Hey @Vaishali :wave:,
Thanks for reaching out!

We’ve gone ahead and created a support ticket for you, so our team can follow up with you directly via email from the help desk. Our Support crew will be in touch with you by email soon.

Great news: these days anyone can reach out to Netlify Support. First, you can try getting an answer using Ask Netlify, our helpful AI search tool. If your question isn’t answered there, you can submit a ticket using the support form, and we’ll take it from there.

We’re keeping the community around for swapping ideas, sharing tips and tricks, and talking shop with other folks building on the platform — but for support issues, tickets are the way to go.

Thanks for being here, and keep an eye out for that email from us!

Hi,

My primary Netlify account got suspended without any warning and all my websites are down.

I’m also unable to access my original account through GitHub. I get an “This email is already in use” error, while the email associated with my GitHub account takes me to a separate Netlify account that was created around 2 months ago and is completely empty.

I’ve already contacted Netlify Support, but I’m still waiting for a response.

Could a staff member please look into this matter and help resolve the issue as soon as possible? All my websites are currently down because of this.

GitHub username: vaishali785
Affected site: vaishali-creations.netlify.app
Netlify Internal ID: 01M2QCV1BTK71BBDKAG2C3QTCY