We track general usage information, including CLI commands being invoked and non-user-specific command-line arguments, SSG and CMS names, number of occurred errors, etc. We use these metrics to better understand the usage patterns and improve the CLI.
Specifically, we collect the following information:
- Command invoked (e.g.,
- Timestamp of the event.
- Stackbit CLI for Netlify Create versions and SDK versions.
- Node.js and OS versions.
- Anonymous user ID - this is generated once using UUID and stored in the global config at
- The analyzed SSG and CMS name, and the number of the generated models in case of the
- The number of validation errors, and the number of validated files in case of the
- One-way hashes of the input directory and the git remote.