Remix K-POP Stack Create Account Error

PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!

• netlify site name. Example: konstantinstudio.netlify.app

Remix K-POP Stack Create Account produces the following error:

Error: Unexpected Server Error
    at handleDataRequest (/var/task/node_modules/@remix-run/server-runtime/server.js:156:31)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
    at requestHandler (/var/task/node_modules/@remix-run/server-runtime/server.js:34:18)
    at Runtime.handler (/var/task/node_modules/@remix-run/netlify/server.js:36:20)

Howdy there @TheJuice! I’m one of the maintainers over for the K-POP Stack. With your website, I just want to make sure to check in on a few things that could potentially be issues:

Eliminating these two possibilities will make it easier to debug! Could you verify for me if you’ve done these steps?

1 Like

Hi there @Prince_Wilson,

I am having the same issue and did both of those steps, but still didn’t have any change in the issue.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

I would love to see what your error is! Similar to TheJuice, could you share the error you’re seeing? Also is this happening locally or on your Netlify site? If you can share the repo to look at, I can take a gander from there.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay- I am getting this error:

Error: Unexpected Server Error
at handleDataRequest (/var/task/node_modules/@remix-run/server-runtime/dist/server.js:156:31)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
at requestHandler (/var/task/node_modules/@remix-run/server-runtime/dist/server.js:34:18)
at Runtime.handler (/var/task/node_modules/@remix-run/netlify/dist/server.js:35:20)

I have run the query and set the variables in Netlify- I got it to work once, but then it stopped working.

It is happening on the live site: https://quiet-cassata-e91ef7.netlify.app/join

Hey there, @Mattmberg :wave:

Thanks for your patience here! We cannot replicate this issue on our end entirely. Can you try removing the RLS (Row Level Security) so you can use the template? Let us know if this works.