React component not rendering on netlify but reders locally

So I made a discord clone and everything worked fine locally. I deploed it to netlify and everything showed up with no problems. But when I try to add a channel, it does not show up in the sidebar. The information gets sent to the firebase database and updates the local version, but does not update on netlify.
https://discord-clone-adam.netlify.app/

Hey @aabdulk862

Are you able to provide access without requiring sign up/in so that others may potentially assist with debugging?

How can i do that without breaking my code

Please delete the site right away. It’s violating the copyrights and we won’t hesitate to take the account down if we receive a complaint against it.

If you really wish to test something, or create your own version, use some non-copyrighted stuff like a custom logo or name. Using other companies’ trademarks is a big red flag.

I don’t mind deleting the app. I made it for educational purposes. I have no intention of making money off of this app. But I understand the problem of using of copyrighted material.

About the actual problem, it would be helpful for us if you could provide some test credentials using which we can login and test.