Hi netlify teams. I’m currently interested that you have built in prerender feature as it will improve my SPA site’s SEO. Sadly, I’ve got problem on how to use prerender properly, as it shows blank page on any bot crawler. I’ve tried it using chrome dev tools, google console, and curl as twitter bot and got blank page on all of them.
- https://www.krismaperkasa.com (production, prerender currently off)
- https://kpe-beta.netlify.app (staging, prerender on)
Stack that I use:
- library: LitElement (polymer-project.org)
- bundler: Parcel (parceljs.org)
- hosting: netlify
- source code: Krisma-Perkasa-Engineering/landing-page: Landing page for Krisma Perkasa Engineering (github.com)
This is screen shot from google console preview when prerender is on:
This is screen shot from google console preview when prerender is off:
I’ve also test using netlify/prerender locally and got blank page on browser and got a lot of 400 on assets.
Could you help me to make prerender work on my site? Thank you.