Page Not Found, URL that doesn't exist on this site

Page Not Found

Looks like you’ve followed a broken link or entered a URL that doesn’t exist on this site.

https://nifty-knuth-940dfb.netlify.app/

Hi there,

Did you see this guide yet? This is the best place to start for “Page Not Found” issues.

If you are still seeing issues after following the troubleshooting steps in this guide, please let us know!

yes i have read this, but still i am not sure of my error. i have a folder which i am uploading and inside i have asset folder and index.html. this should be working

i would suggest in that case that you download your deploy:

so you can see what we are actually building and serving vs. what you think we are building and serving. that might help inform you how to fix. These issues are usually build settings related in some way.

here is some general debugging information that might be helpful:

My index.html is a simple css.html.js and nothing else. I dont see what my issue really is. my website is having successfull deployment and says it is publishd but the page is not found. there is nothing more inside my folder. just assets and index.html

Hey,

So it looks like you removed the site. Have you succeeded since you were last here? :+1:

@nabeel0489 If I’m reading this correctly, you are “hiding” your site files inside an unnecessary folder. You must have an index.html file at the very top level of your website files.

In other words, you don’t want your files organized this way:

└── folder
    └── index.html

… unless you want to have your files visible only by going to subdomain.netlify.app/folder/index.html