Netlify site: vlerick-prd.netlify.app
The website of our customer is live since 2 days. We noticed the following issue/behavior:
- They frequently (each 5-10 min) trigger a content publish in Kentico
- Gatsby cloud does the build fine and deploys it to Netlify
- Netlify serves the new build just fine
- But from time to time we notice that the response time of the website is getting higher (homepage, see below)
- This occurs when the amount of deploys to Netlify increase, during night the response time is way better because of the lack of content publishes
Is the higher response time caused by the high amount of deploys?
If yes, can we do something about this?
They also update + redeploy the redirects-file frequently, could this also have a negative impact on the response time?