Not receiving all form inputs on Netlify

Hi all!

I’m a beginner who just started a month ago and deployed my first site (https://londonching.netlify.app/).

I have a contact form at the bottom of my page made with pure HTML which works. The problem is I have multiple form inputs (name, email, subject and message) but only receive one input through Netlify once the form is submitted. I figured I should have access to all these inputs but again, I only get the message, no name, email or subject.

I included the code below for my form if that helps! Any tips would be much appreciated! Thank you.

<form data-netlify="true" name="contact">
                <label class="form-label">Name</label>
                <input type="text" class="input-field" id="name" placeholder="Enter your Name" required>
                <label class="form-label">Email</label>
                <input type="email" class="input-field" id="email" placeholder="Enter your Email" required>
                <label class="form-label">Subject</label>
                <input type="text" class="input-field" id="subject" placeholder="Enter the Subject" required>
                <label class="form-label">Message</label>
                <textarea name="text1" class="input-field input-msg" id="msg" placeholder="Enter your Message" required></textarea>    

<button class="btn submit" id="send" type="submit">Submit 
                </button>
              </form>

That’s because you’ve only declared the name attribute on

All the inputs need to have their own, unique name attributes.

1 Like

Ahhhh I did not know that, I got it working now thank you!

1 Like