- Site Name: https://google-cal-event-page.netlify.app
Expected behavior: Local dev server ready at port 8888 every time I run
- Current behavior: Only occasionally, I get the message that the local server is ready at port 8888
I will very occasionally get this full response:
When that happens, the dev sever opens up automatically using port 8888 (as I’m used to it doing) and I can open the function using port 8888.
About 90% of the time, I’m getting this message.
(in other words, no message that local 8888 is ready). In those instances, port 8888 will not work for my functions and I have to manually type the Functions server is listening port #. Even then, I’m unable to access my local functions in dev without cors errors and other trouble with client-side code when port 8888 doesn’t work properly.
I’ve used serverless functions for months without any trouble across multiple different sites without any trouble. Any help you can give would be a big help. Thanks!
- I do have two netlify accounts. I’ve ensured I’m logged out of both and then log back in with the netlify CLI to the correct account
- I’ve unlinked and relinked the site
- I’ve completely uninstalled/reinstalled netlify-cli globally and in my local dir
- I’ve restarted my machine (usually when I do that, it will show the local port the first time I run
- I’ve tried to declare a port in the command
netlify dev -p 8888and by declaring [dev] with instructions in the netlify.toml file