Netlify account deleted and my domain is still registered with netlify account

Dear Netlify Support Team,

I am writing to you regarding an issue I am experiencing with my website domain name [www.chanaragro.com] I had previously deployed my website on Netlify using this domain name, but then deleted my Netlify account. However, a few hours later, I reactivated the same deleted account and the registered email id where my website is deployed is shabanmazhar03810@gmail.com

Unfortunately, I am now unable to use my website domain on my reactivated Netlify account. Every time I try to use the domain, I receive an error message indicating that it is already taken. I have already added a TXT configuration to the domain’s website to prove my ownership of the domain.

I believe that the issue may be due to a link between the domain name and another Netlify site/team. I request your help in removing this link so that I can use the domain on my reactivated Netlify account.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this issue as soon as possible. Please let me know if you require any further information from me.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Hi when I check it shows no TXT record could be found. Can you please take a look at this guide and try again.

[Support Guide] "another site is using this domain" Verifying domain ownership for Netlify production domain and let us know by responding here when that’s done. If the verification is successful we can remove the domain from the other account so you can use it on yours.

I am writing to you because I am experiencing some issues with accessing my website after configuring the TXT value and providing my case number.
To give you some background, I created an account on your platform and deployed my website successfully. However, I deleted my account, which led to my domain being unregistered. I later reactivated my account and attempted to add my custom domain, but I still cannot access my website. I keep receiving a message stating that my domain is registered with Netlify.
I have sent several emails to your support team regarding this issue, but I have not received a response. I am reaching out to you again because I need your assistance in resolving this problem.
Please let me know what I can do to gain access to my website again. I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Hi @shaban_mazhar

As Sam mentioned previously, we need you to verify ownership of the domain via TXT record before we can free up the domain. We have checked for the TXT record and it does not appear to exist. Please refer to the instructions in this article and configure (or reconfigure) the TXT record. Please let us know when that is done.