My account is suspended after sign up

i am new here and i want to deploy my personal portfolio website that why i am choosing the netlify for this but when i am sign up with github and then login it shows me this error
Authenticating failed due to the following error: We already have a registered user with this email address. Log in to connect your GitHub account.
please resovle this error

Hi @Ahmad ,

I have taken a look at your account and I can see you were banned upon signup. Unfortunately, your account has been flagged due to increased potential for fraudulent behavior. As a result, we are unable to enable your account. We understand that you may have questions regarding the ban; however, please note that we will not be able to provide further review or additional reasoning for this decision.

We appreciate your interest in our services, and while we understand this may be disappointing news, we take the security and integrity of our platform very seriously. Our Fraud and Abuse Team has thoroughly reviewed the situation, and based on their assessment, the decision to disable your account has been made. We value your understanding and cooperation.