I registered yesterday on netlify. I received the verification link via email in my email. but when i clicked on it. I got these messages on the page “Invalid authorization code” and “This login link is no longer valid. To request a new link, enter the email you used to register.”
I clicked get the new link. The new link sent to my email is a password reset link. which does not solve the problem.
I tried to sign up for GitHub but it said my email already exists. I still can’t log in to my account.
I even tried using my other Gmail account but I still get the same error.
I have since tried to complete the registration, but to no avail. I sent emails about this, but then I received an email saying my account had been suspended.
Please help. I really need this. Please

Thanks in advance for the help
Note: this post is from another user in the forum, something similar happened to me, please I need help, my email is: jeremieliporrasangeles@gmail.com

Hi @Jeremi , kindly check the forum link below on how to resolve the problem since its similar to yours

Tnanks.

Hi :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out. Can you please check your email. We just sent another verification link to your email. Please ensure the documents that you submit are accepted by stripe.

1 Like