KeyCDN test shows "Content-length" as zero in multiple locations

I used the KeyCDN Performance Test on my site and several variations of it hosted on competing vendors, and only my Netlify-based site shows up in multiple locations being flagged because the Content-length header shows 0. I ran the test several times over multiple days, to confirm it wasn’t a momentary problem.

Any ideas on what’s happening there? Thanks in advance for any thoughts you may have.

Netlify site name: agitated-leavitt-d77a5d
Custom domain: brycewray.com

Hi, @brycewray, we don’t have any visibility into what that test is doing. To troubleshoot the issue, we need some way to identify the problematic responses.

The simplest way for us to track HTTP responses is using the x-nf-request-id header which we send with every response.

There more information about this header here:

If that header isn’t available for any reason, please send the information it replaces (or as many of these details as possible). Those details are:

• the complete URL requested
  • the IP address for the system making the request
  • the IP address for the CDN node that responded
  • the day of the request
  • the time of the request
  • the timezone the time is in

Once we have more details, we’ll be happy to research the issue. Please let us know if there are any questions and reply anytime.

@luke Interesting info. And, yes, I surely understand how you wouldn’t be able to know precisely how that testing process is getting the results I mentioned. Thanks!