Hi, I am encountering this Page Not Found error where when accessing locally through vs code, I can access all pages, for example, when I go to my home page everything works perfectly, but when I click on something in my navbar, like “About Me” for example, it gives me a Page Not Found error, but after uploading to Netlify, I cannot access any. I followed some instructions, like the _redirects file, but I still don’t understand it very well. I am using React, can anyone help me?
@guhms1998 It’s likely that this is your issue, and hopefully my explanation helps:
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Page not found error Looks like you've followed a broken link or entered a URL that doesn't exist on this site | 15 | 18477 | September 25, 2024 | |
| Can't Go To Page via URL Address Bar | 6 | 5158 | February 22, 2023 | |
| Page Not Found when using home link or details page link | 13 | 3298 | March 31, 2023 | |
| 404 error when i refresh/reload page everysingle page other than landing page. React app with react-router-dom | 7 | 39410 | October 15, 2023 | |
| Problem when navigating routing | 5 | 8083 | April 28, 2025 |