48 hour ago I bought a domain througth Netlify, the domain is [pandabyte . net]. Everything seemed to work fine the first couple of hours, I stopped using https://pandabyte.netlify.app/ and started using https://pandabyte.net/. I also did two things, first I added some DNS records in order to make my site work with some email forwarding services and then I sent the link https://pandabyte.net/ to some friends to try my website out. It appears they cannot enter the website and are being greeted with the “dns_probe_finished_nxdomain” error.
Going into the “Domains” section of my site, I see “Awaiting Netlify DNS” on pandabyte.net but I remember that there was a time that it was not like that not there. The other one (www.pandabyte.net) is marked as “ Netlify DNS”.
Another thing I noticed, and I think it’s quite strange, it’s that https://pandabyte.net/ works on my PC but when another person uses their PC on their network then it dosen’t work.
I’m sorry if this it’s not so netlify-related but I’m trying to at least be sure that I didn’t do nothing wrong and all I have to do is wait.