Issue with adding custom domain to sit

I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I am encountering when trying to add a custom domain to my site on Netlify. I am receiving an error message that says “Another site is already using this domain.”
I have checked to see if I have another site on Netlify using the same domain, but I could not find any. I believe the domain was previously associated with a site on Netlify and was not properly disconnected. Can you please investigate this issue and help me resolve it? The domain I am trying to use is “www.zeroneintertech.com.np”, and my Netlify site name is “https://zeroneintertech.netlify.app/”.

Hi @SandipGhimire :wave:t6:

This issue occurs because the custom domain you’re trying to use already exists on Netlify under a different account.

If you have some idea of who might be using the domain (maybe a previous collaborator or an agency you’ve worked with in the past?), the quickest way to get this resolved is for you to contact that person directly and ask them to remove the domain from their account here:

Netlify App > “Options” dropdown > “Remove domain”

If you’re not sure, please verify domain ownership and let us know by responding here when that’s done. If the verification is successful we can remove the domain from the other account so you can use it on yours.