How to deploy a Reactjs website backed with REST API and MySQL?

I have my application build in 3 stacks(majorly). Java, Reactjs, MYSQL.

I am looking for cloud providers on which I can deploy my application. AWS, Azure and GCP are quite expensive. So I want to ask if if my application stack possible on Netlify and if yes, how much cost it would be to me?

Stack: I have REST API build using Java to which my SPA Reactjs websites talks. Java is responsible for all DB transactions.

If this is possible, I would proceed with my requirements.

Thanks

hi @puspendertan, unfortunately, Netlify doesn’t support the stack that you are considering using.

Here is a good summary of what you can and can not do on Netlify you might find helpful:

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I actually never knew that Netlify is build for JAMSTACK(or something similar(static site)).

Totally! We championed the term Jamstack (allthough the ecosystem of companies is broad!)

If you have specific questions on how to make your application work on the Jamstack in a general sense, tell us more about what you are trying to do and we’ll try and give you some pointers.

In a layman terms, it’s a Q/A website like Quora.com. I don’t think JAMSTACK serve our purpose, since it’s totally a dynamic website.

Hi, @puspendertan, you can make a dynamic Jamstack site using APIs, but not with traditional server-side rendering.

If there are other questions or concerns, please let us know.