Function zip size is greater than allowed ( Gatsby Essential Plugin)

My site has almost 11000 pages and I want to defer some pages to decrease build time but when i install latest @netlify/plugin-gatsby it’s giving me function size error for _dsg and __ssr. Can someone please help me here?

Hey @Sanan,

As per the error message, are you including a lot of files, or any heavy dependencies to your functions (or the pages that use DSG)?

If you can share a reproduction case as a repo that would be helpful.

@hrishikesh I tried to reduce the number of pages generated as DSG but the size of function file remains same. What i understood from the docs it purely depends on number of pages deferred.

Hey Sanan,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We would like to investigate this further. Would you be able to share your site name?

Thanks for the response, My site name is herbco. Please let me know if you need something else.

Hey there, @Sanan :wave:

Just closing the communication loop here. It looks like you have working with one of our Support Engineers via email. If you have further questions or concerns, please follow up via email!

Hey @Sanan,

I know this might have been resolved to some extent, our engineers are still willing to take another look if you want to debug this further. In short, the number of pages that can fit into the function is super variable, and it depends on a lot of factors, so it’s not possible to give an estimate. But for the time being, would it be possible for you to share the link to the deploy from which you took the screenshot you mentioned?