I added a form to my site (https://blish-cloud.netlify.app) and it does not work. Sorry for this silly issue explanation, but it just does not work at all.
- Just a 404 (even though I have a success page setup, that even is publicly available).
- No submissions show up in the admin UI.
- There is not even a single hint in the deploy logs about that the form has even been recognized (should forms appear in the build log?)
I followed every single guideline of yours and read a lot of community forums and tried everything that is mentioned in those docs, trouble shooting guides and community answers.
No single clue anywhere. This is a very frustrating DX.
Some things to help you debugging this issue:
- My git log of my desperate tries to make this thing work https://gist.github.com/tvdeyen/d773b997039a54a5f1c5e3ff4949727d
- This is a statically generated HTML site build with NuxtJS (yes, it builds static
.htmlfiles, as you can see in the various build logs).
- Here is the preview url (does this even work in preview urls or only on
Please, I tried everything the last couple of hours. This is my final desperate ask for help before I will start using a different solution.
I really want to give you my money (do forms even work in a free plan?), but if this does not work out soon I will spend it somewhere else.