Form submission working but it shows a error message

Hi,

Netlify site - https://harshdave.netlify.app

I tried integrating netlify forms to my build, which works and I can see the submissions in the netlify forms. My Issue is that the website shows an error everytime I submit the form (screenshot attached)

. Can you help me solve this error?

My code -

<div class="col-lg-7 mt-5 mt-lg-0 d-flex align-items-stretch">
            <form name="Contact" method="post" role="form" action="/forms/thankyou.html" class="php-email-form" netlify>
              <div class="row">
                <div class="form-group col-md-6">
                  <label for="name">Your Name</label>
                  <input type="text" name="name" class="form-control" id="name" required>
                </div>
                <div class="form-group col-md-6">
                  <label for="name">Your Email</label>
                  <input type="email" class="form-control" name="email" id="email" required>
                </div>
              </div>
              <div class="form-group">
                <label for="name">Subject</label>
                <input type="text" class="form-control" name="subject" id="subject" required>
              </div>
              <div class="form-group">
                <label for="name">Message</label>
                <textarea class="form-control" name="message" rows="10" required></textarea>
              </div>
              <div class="my-3">
                <div class="loading">Loading</div>
                <div class="error-message"></div>
                <div class="sent-message">Your message has been sent. Thank you!</div>
              </div>

<div class="text-center"> <button type="submit"> Send Message </button></div>
            </form>
          </div>

</div>

</div>

Thank you in advance.

That error is not from Netlify, rather I don’t even think that’s an error. It’s just something misconfigured with the website that’s showing an error even though it might have worked fine.