Form action redirecting to correct url and url works on its own but not from redirect

Hello!

I set up my form to redirect to this page https://stephenjeong.page/thank-you and as you can, if you go directly the page works. But when the form redirects to that link upon submission, it shows netlify’s generic thank you page instead even though the url is set to the link I referenced above.

Here’s my github repo as well: GitHub - stephenJeong/portfolio: My portfolio site.

Anyone have any ideas?

To avoid a redirection or refresh in this process, submit the form info via AJAX. Perhaps use jQuery dialog to display the results, or your custom animation. If you can run javascript, which seems like you can, create a new iframe, and post to that iframe instead. You can do < form target=“ PupilPath-id” …>

Did you have a fix on this issue? I have the same problem with Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldnt find this topic troubleshooting in google.

Hi Rose, I found a solution that worked for me. I followed the steps on this blog post: How to Integrate Netlify’s Form Handling in a React App.

Let me know if you still have issues after trying that solution and maybe I could take a look at your repo.

1 Like