While deleting content from my site and adding _redirects to cover the same path, I ran into a weird issue where a particular file got “stuck” in the Netflix CDN and wouldn’t get invalidated/dislodged no matter what I tried.
I went so far as to delete my entire site and domain from my Netlify account, but this particular link is still stuck on the same file.
Also of interest – this file will ONLY be served if the request is made with an Accept-Encoding header that allows compressed objects.
Accept-Encoding: deflate, gzip
I’m really hoping support can help, otherwise I can’t think of any recourse other than pointing my DNS to a different provider.