Error when trying to deploy with netlify cli

site name: ete2020.netlify.app
When I try to get deploy (netlify deploy) I get this error:
TextHTTPError: Unauthorized
at NetlifyAPI.getCurrentUser (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/netlify-cli/node_modules/netlify/src/open-api/index.js:173:13)
at async DeployCommand.authenticate (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/netlify-cli/node_modules/@netlify/cli-utils/src/index.js:87:7)
at async DeployCommand.run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/netlify-cli/src/commands/deploy.js:23:5)
at async DeployCommand._run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/netlify-cli/node_modules/@oclif/command/lib/command.js:35:20)
at async Config.runCommand (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/netlify-cli/node_modules/@oclif/config/lib/config.js:151:9)
at async Main.run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/netlify-cli/node_modules/@oclif/command/lib/main.js:21:9)
at async Main._run (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/netlify-cli/node_modules/@oclif/command/lib/command.js:35:20)

The site is linked, has been unlinked and relinked, no change.
Other netlify command like status, init, help, open works perfectly. Netlify dev creates an error (but I think this is normal as i’m using the latest nuxt 2.13 in static mode).
Any help is welcome, I’d really like to be able to deploy from the cli…
Thank you

could you set the environment variable “$DEBUG” to a value of “*” and run again? This will create a debugging log you can send us to help understand the problem.

If you post that log here PLEASE make sure to find and redact your API token for Netlify before posting!! This token WILL be in the output, and WILL allow anyone who can read it access to your netlify account, so you want to treat it like a password - keep it secret, keep it safe. We don’t need it to debug (actually if you could include the first 4 characters, that would maybe be useful, but better to remove entirely and wait for us to ask…)

Hello,
Thank you but that is fine now. Not sure why …
But thanks, I will keep this trick !
All the best,
F