Error on astro app deployment when number of pages is 500 but works fine when pages are just 10

Hi

I have an astro site using SSG… I am pulling data from a wordpress site and displaying it.

for development I work with just 10 pages so that it’s faster… and it works fine on localhost as well as on netlify.

then when I fetch all the data it’s 508 pages to render… it works fine on local host but it fails on netlify and I have tried to figure out why but I am not able to understand… there’s a message that say’s something about replaceAll being run somewhere and even though I commented it out, it still shows the same error… Anyways I am attaching the log as a text file… please do help me figure this out…

Regards,
Alim

• we need to know your netlify site name. Example: gifted-antelope-58b104.netlify.app
  • DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.
  • Build problems? Link or paste the FULL build log & build settings screenshot

The better the post - the faster the answer.
astro-netlify-log.zip (2.7 KB)

Solved…

It was my mistake… There was a const being assigned a boolean value based on the result/output of an array… and in some posts maybe this array didn’t exist…

So it was the classic case of not checking ‘IF RESULT EXISTS’ and then proceeding…

Anyways lesson learnt… hopefully I won’t repeat it again!

Regards,
Alim

Hi @alimbolar :wave:t6:,

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for coming back and letting us know you resolved your issue. I appreciate the feedback greatly. (: