"{domain name} or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team."

Hi I have added the record.Thanks

Hi, I still can’t add the domain. I gave it a few days in case there it was taking time to pick up the changes, but it still remains an issue

Hi, I removed the DNS zone from the other account. You should be able to to add this domain to your account now.

For what site/domain?

Need help with this domain: ns2kracy.icu

Hi, I checked and you have not set a TXT record to prove you own this domain. Please follow the instructions below so we can proceed.

Thanks!

I have set the TXT record.

Hiya, I removed the domain from the other account.

Hello, could I please have the domain “velayudhan.ca” removed from the this account (the account associated with “mail@velayudhan.ca”) please? I have added the TXT record linking to this thread. I don’t have access to the e-mail address associated with this account (mail@velayudhan.ca) if that is relevant.

The domain has been removed from the other account.

Hello,

I have the same problem. We removed the domain from the old account 24 hours ago, but when I try to add the custom domain on the new account, it says that “markkucustoms.com or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team.”

Domain: markkucustoms.com

Hiya, just removed the dns zones. Can you try again please?

Hi, it works now! Thank you so much! But do you know how we can prevent this problem in the future? Was this a mistake on our end?

Sometimes if you remove the main domain often there are still DNS zones with the subdomains and that usually is what catches people up.

Hi, I have the exact same issue.
Site Name: https://shwesal.netlify.app
Domain: shwesal.com

How can I solve it?
Thank you!

@rainbird, the domain has been removed from the other account.

I have the same issue with flowcafe.gr. could you please help me?

I have the exact same issue as @koolkat; could you help me out?

User Name - ksawale62@gmail.com

Domain: trippr.co.in

Thank you!

i have added the record request someone from your team to pick this on priority

@hrishikesh @SamO Request you to pick the request from your end