Deploying to mywebsite.com/page

Netlify site: pokemon-types.netlify.app

I want to deploy to Pokémon Types, where the old version of the website is currently being used. Google domains doesn’t let me redirect on a page level, and I want the users to use the new version. Github pages is what I use for justingolden.me as well as justingolden.me/example for my projects, but I want to deploy to Pokémon Types from Netlify.

Thanks in advance.

Hey @justingolden21

If you are using to use a site deployed to Netlify as a path on a site using GitHub Pages, you are best to ask about proxying on a GH Pages forum.

I can point you to documentation on how to proxy another site to a Netlify site. Looking at GH Pages documentation is would appear that sort of thing is not possible.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. So to confirm, it seems to not be possible to do what I want to do.

Do you know if it’s possible to redirect users from justingolden.me/example to my-netlify-site.netlify.app?

Did you see anything about redirects in the documentation I linked above? I didn’t.

I didn’t either. I guess that resolves this ticket. Thanks again for the assistance.

You could use a <meta> redirect