Home
Support Forums

Deploy strapi on netfily

PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!

• we need to know your netlify site name. Example: https://api-medyfie.netlify.app/
  • DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.
  • Build problems? Link or paste the FULL build log & build settings screenshot

The better the post - the faster the answer.

I was interested in using netfily to deploy a strapi project on your cloud. But I have deployment problems. This is my GitHub link for the Strapi project: GitHub - Husdady/medyfie-strapi-server: Servidor de la aplicación Medyfie.

The Strapi documentation doesn’t say anything about how to deploy Strapi on Netlify but on other providers, which bothered me. Now when entering the url that netlify provides me, I get a blank screen, I prefer to create a topic here because in the Strapi forums I have not received any help. In case I do not find a solution, I will change the provider

Hi @Husdady,

I don’t see any websites in your account. Is there something we can check?

I re-uploaded the strapi project. I removed it to test netlify-cli. I used the command netlify deploy to upload the project and then netlify deploy --prod to send it to production but it shows a blank screen. When checking in the console it shows: failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (). It is not loading the js file that the interface shows, how can I fix this? Thank you

Hi, @Husdady. Are you deploying strapi as Netlify Functions? If you are trying to upload a strapi app and not using Functions, the following support guide might be helpful: