Cannont get website to deploy

Hi! I purchased a domain name from Netlify 2 days ago. I am having a difficult time getting it to where you when you type in the browser for it to actually deploy. The website is www.erichupp.com. That is the domain I purchased. The last thing I saw was that it says DNS was propagating? What does this mean and how long will it take? Are there technical things I am not doing that I should be doing to get this to work properly?? Please help. I have noticed that when I type www.erichupp.com into the URL browser it went from displaying nothing and that my browser cannot find the website, as if the website truly didn’t exist. When I do it now, it’s saying page not found and then give a link back to the netlify site. So it’s clearly connected to netlify now, but I feel like I’m missing certain technical pieces and i just don’t have the knowledge to make this work. All I’m literally trying to do is have my webpage say "Hi my name is Eric this is my piece of the world wide web when you type www.erichupp.com into any browser anywhere. Can anybody help me? I’m new to this site and not terribly technical. If that isn’t obvious with the way I am wording things. I just thought it would be cool to be able to create something and say hey that is mine. -Eric.

Hi eric, welcome to netlify! I bet we can get things working.

first of all, what is your netlify site name? it seems like you have been able to configure things correctly and connect your netlify site to your custom domain, so thats good, but i do see that you still have a page not found issue.

This is the best place to start for “Page Not Found” issues.

If you are still seeing issues after following the troubleshooting steps in this guide, please let us know!